The Board of Doctoral Studies (BDS) is the body that runs the institution organizing doctoral studies (IOSUD). It is established in accordance with the Doctoral Studies Code provisions, which sets the main BDS prerogatives. They include establishing IOSUD strategy, drafting institutional regulations on organizing and conducting doctoral studies within IOSUD, as well as other specific prerogatives laid down in institutional regulations on organizing and conducting doctoral studies.
BDS membership comprises doctoral coordinators and a PhD student and is run by a director, a full-fledged BDS member, whose position is similar to vice rector. Professor Dr. Adrian Ivan is currently acting director.
The Secretariat of the Doctoral School is in charge with administrative activities related to the PhD programs within MVNIA and the Doctoral School’s works.
- Professor Dr. Adrian-Liviu IVAN – Babeş – Bolyai University, Cluj Napoca, coordinator of BDS activity
- Scientific researcher I Dr. Lucian NĂSTASĂ – KOVÁCS – Babeş – Bolyai University, Cluj Napoca
- Professor Dr. Ion ALBULESCU – Babeş – Bolyai University, Cluj Napoca
- Professor Dr. George POEDE – Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Iaşi
- Professor Dr. Victor – Valeriu PATRICIU – Military Technical Academy, Bucharest
- Professor Dr. Iordan – Gheorghe BĂRBULESCU – National School of Political Science and Public Administration, Bucharest
- Professor Dr. Constantin ROMANOSCHI – MVNIA
- Professor Dr. Teodoru-Gheorghe ŞTEFAN – MVNIA
- Doctoral student Janina – Ileana ION (BURADA)