MVNIA is developing partnerships with other scientific entities in intelligence or security study fields, becoming part of an international network.
In 2014, MVNIA signed a Memorandum of Cooperation with the US National Intelligence University (NIU). The first contacts were established in 2011 and the partnership aims to develop joint scientific research projects in security and intelligence, to publish specialized studies and books, and to organize events dedicated to promoting the intelligence practice principles in the 21st century.
Since 2014 “Mihai Viteazul” National Intelligence Academy and the National Intelligence University have been partners, together with Harvard University, in the training program “Security in the Black Sea Region. Shared Challenges, Sustainable Future”, one of the most important forums for academic debate and training for senior officials from the countries in the Black Sea region and from other partner states.
MVNIA has built partnerships with other universities and research institutes within international consortia that conduct different projects.
- University of Malta
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- University of Groningen (The Netherlands)
- Edith Cowan University (Australia)
- Netherlands Forensic Institute
- National Research Council (Italy)
- Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz University (Germany)
- Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft (Germany)
- University of Novi Sad (Serbia)
- Institute for Research on Population and Social Policies (Italy)
- Institute of Legal Information Theory and Technology (Italy)
- Gjøvik University College (Norway)
- Ludwig Boltzmann Institute of Human Rights (Germany)
- University of Florence (Italy)